[pmwiki-users] Better support for minor changes

Michael_Paulukonis at divintech.com Michael_Paulukonis at divintech.com
Tue Oct 31 08:28:09 CST 2006

Look like nobody followed up on this one; I also have a question -- how to
hide/remove the "Minor changes" from the "AllRecentChanges" window.

Since I regularly go into new/modified pages and clean up formatting, add
cross-references, etc., I mark my edits as "minor change" to hide from the
primary page history.

That works fine, but the AllRecentChanges page consistently lists me as
nearly the single, solitary contributor to the wiki as I have the last
edit. It's hard for me to give usage/creation stats to upper management
when it looks like I'm the only one using the site!