[pmwiki-users] Main page, how?

Mark Trumpold mtrumpol at cacegypt.org
Tue Oct 31 05:29:00 CST 2006

Hi

I am new to this as well but it is fun!

I am not sure what you want to do but you can edit and modify the main page.

I have changed the content etc etc
I have changed the layout of the links and added links on the side bar
I have also placed my own graphic where pm¹s (sorry) goes.

If you mean removing the sidebar and header I am not sure you can but I
haven¹t wanted to either.

Later on when you are comfortable you can make css skins or downlaod some
from the cookbook to give it a different look
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Category/Skins

Others may be able to help you more

Felt like I needed to answer as I have had numerous questions in the past