[pmwiki-users] Images

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Oct 30 12:28:23 CST 2006

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 10:18:26AM +0200, Mark Trumpold wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a way for people to upload images to my img directory on my host?
>
> I would like my students to be able to upload from a form or the edit page

PmWiki supports uploading via attaching to pages
(see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Uploads), and then
embedding the uploads within the page.

It's possible to configure PmWiki to allow uploading to specific
directories, but we'd need to know a bit more about your
specific requirements in order to make it work.  For example,
would you want to allow any other form of uploading, or just
images?  And should images be common to the entire site,
or how should they be structured?