[pmwiki-users] question about default page text

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Mon Oct 30 04:35:52 CST 2006

Hello,

i've divided my site into two group, one including the articles and the second one including a Forum where Topics can be discussed. Each article has a link to a discussion in the Forum (if this discussion arleady exists) or a link to create a new Forum-Topic if it doesn' exist.
Here's my question. If i create a new Forum-Topic i get to the Page Forum.Topic with the commentbox in order to start the discussion. But since the page still has no real entries it still shows me the default-message

describe $name here.

Is it possible to replace this by a message saying "This is the discussion-page for the Topic $name. without showing a link to the Editform.

My goal is that if a Forum-Topic is created by pressing the link in the articles-group than the Forumpage should be created automatically wihtout this standardmessage describe....

Any ideas?

Florian
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl