[pmwiki-users] Hiding groups like

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Oct 29 12:38:13 CST 2006

On 10/29/06, Bart <pmwiki-users at mediamatrix.nl> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 01:13:59PM +0000, Pico wrote:
[...]
> | Here is a relevant bit of code from Hagan's CMSMode.php that might be
> | what you are looking for:
[...]
> I also used the lose nofollow and time format code from the recipe
>

> One questions remains, what's the use of:
> $pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);
> without this line things still work properly so I am a bit in the dark about
> this function.

If the group and page names aren't specified (e.g. in the URL request)
then this line resolves what the current group and page names are.
Put another way, it assures that $pagename holds the correct
GroupName.PageName information.  You probably want to do that.

If you are sure that $pagename will always already hold accurate
GroupName.PageName information then you don't need the line.

Hagan