[pmwiki-users] ZAP question

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sun Oct 29 09:34:25 CST 2006

On Oct 29, 2006, at 4:07 AM, The Editor wrote:

> On 10/29/06, dso <dso at moosoft.com> wrote:
>> I did not find this info on the site.  Can ZAP handle emailing a file
>> attachment?
>>
>> I have this sort of hack going right now:
>> http://www.moosoft.com/moosoft_new/TheCleaner/WebSubmit
>>
>> But ZAP seems like a much better solution.
>>
>> Daniel
>
> No, that's one thing zap can't do.  But if you can show me a code
> snippet how you did it in your email form, it should be easy to add to
> zap.  Guessing it's probably no more than adding one or two lines of
> code.  And I'd be happy to add the feature.

Adding attachments to emails is a few more than two lines of code.

You start getting into adding mime/parts to emails, and how to encode
binary->text transmissions.  Not impossible. Not even HARD.  Just not
only a simple change.

I suggest finding a snippet of code that does it and adapting it --
Zend's library probably has an email w/attachments script.  I know I
found something recently, somewhere.

Here's the code snippet library area from Zend for emails:
http://www.zend.com/codex.php?CID=11

See if that helps!

Crisses