[pmwiki-users] problem in finding group default page

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Oct 29 09:21:50 CST 2006

Sunday, October 29, 2006, 3:16:18 PM, Patrick wrote:

> I'm wondering if the "automatic loading of blog default pages"
> code above is occurring after a call to ResolvePageName().  If
> so, then the problem is that at the point where ResolvePageName()
> is being called, it's unaware of the blogsimple PageStore.

> It's worth noting that a few of PmWiki's built-in scripts call
> ResolvePageName(), including scripts/authuser.php .

Ah! You are right. authuser.php was loaded before blogsimple.php.
Changing this resolved the problem.
This will be a tricky one to remember.
My config.php file susually start with all the password setting,
authuser etc, before proceeding to load scripts.
But I see the logic having the pagestore directive coming right at the
start. I just need to document it for blogsimple.

Does this present  a problem for skins using pagestores as well I
wonder?

Hans