[pmwiki-users] ZAP site login problem

editor at fast.st editor at fast.st
Fri Oct 27 17:27:19 CDT 2006

Hi Jiri,

Not sure what the problem was.  It may have been a glitch as I was in
the process of loading/uploading revisions to the recipe or something.
 I don't know.

It works for me.  Main/test was changed to Guest/test so the second
problem was just  a problem in me not updating the instructions.

I was able to login both as Guest and Jiri successfully. There may be
a bug somewhere as the security system is kind of complex, but unless
it repeats itself, let's chalk that up to a quirk due to the flurry of
revisions and testing I did today.

I am just about done with fixing the unprotect script.  It turned out
more complex than I thought, but I'm only one step away, and I think
ZAP will be done.  Thanks for being patient and working with me.  We
should be able to get it a bit more stable shortly.

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  I say done, but I do still have one outstanding post re:
htmlspecialchars.  I'll start working on that next week--but shouldn't
affect how anything works.