[pmwiki-users] trying not to bother you too much...

Nicholas Buttle nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 13:49:18 CDT 2006

Thanks for the help so far people...

I'll try not to bother you so much but you're a great
help in getting this thing moving towards where I want
to go...and I have some pressure to show some results
quickly...

One question.

If I edit the sidebar and add

* [[Personell/Personell]]

and then open the page I get...

PERSONELL /
Personell

as the page header.

So the page title is duplicated.

I want to click the 'Personell' link in the Sidebar to
open a page with a title of my choosing eg.
'Personell at our business' and not have this
duplication of headings.

Knowing that everything can be done in PMWiki I know
that this is possible too. Is it a variable that I
need to set?

TIA

Nicholas