[pmwiki-users] Pagelist and filtering recent changes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Oct 23 10:14:27 CDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 05:48:11PM -0800, Mike Bishop wrote:
>        I have a small cms-like site (www.waco-ak.org) where the
>        homepage should display a list of the last five recent
>        changes.  Clearly, certain changes should not be shown, and
>        that's where the problems start.
>
>          1.  The trail= option seems to be (by observation) fairly
>              exclusive.  That is, you cannot use it with a custom
>              list= option where filtering might take place.

This is being fixed in 2.2.0-beta, it just hasn't been done
as of 2.2.0-beta15.

>          3.  I tried using group=-Site, -Test, -Util then an
>              order=-time;  results here were strange (2.1.18 &
>              beta15) with some results showing the current machine
>              time.  If this /should/ have worked I need to start
>              disabling recipes ...

Note that the arguments to group= can't have spaces or have
to be surrounded in quotes:

    group=-Site, -Test, -Util             # probably not what you want
    group=-Site,-Test,-Util               # okay
    group="-Site, -Test, -Util"           # also works