[pmwiki-users] wiki engine conversion (mediawiki to pmwiki)

Brent Zupp atticus4 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 14:01:28 CDT 2006

If you you don't have lots of pages, you could do that. However,
you'll have to adjust your markup rules so that they match what you've
used in the mediawiki pages. Fortunately, that's easy. Have a look at:

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomMarkup

Also, I'm sure there are some automated scripts you could hack that
would update your pages en mass, though I'm not familiar with
them...Others will likely chime in.

Best,

Brent

http://www.wanderings.net/notebook