[pmwiki-users] blocklist - the order does matter

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Oct 22 10:29:12 CDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 01:45:07PM -0500, JB wrote:
> PM wrote:
> > As I said in my earlier message, give me an example of something
> > that MoinMaster blocks and I'll illustrate how to unblock it
> > and then reblock it.  :-)
>
> MoinMaster blocks "blackjack-123.com".  Please illustrate how the
> farm can unblock it and a local wiki can reblock it.

To unblock:

    unblock: /blackjack-123.com/

To reblock, use any of:

    block: /(blackjack-123.com)/
    block: /(blackjack)-123.com/
    block: /blackjack-123(.com)/
    block: /(?:blackjack-123.com)/
    block: /[b]lackjack-123.com/
    block: /b[l]ackjack-123.com/
    block: /bl[a]ckjack-123.com/
    ...etc...

All of these have the same effect as blocking "blackjack-123.com",
and the unblock line doesn't remove them from the blocklist.