[pmwiki-users] Images: vertical align

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Thu Oct 19 12:13:11 CDT 2006

I got it working, thanks!

However, to avoid complication to the code, I now decided to simply go
for a class attribute and define the styles in the skin's CSS file.

Therefore my next question: is it possible to define (in
local/config.php) an additional CSS file to be loaded in addition to the
one of the skin? Because, I'd like these definitions to be available
also when I decide to switch the skin...

Thanks,
Mike