[pmwiki-users] ZAPauth & PmWiki

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Oct 17 14:40:51 CDT 2006

Good news!  I was able to get the form securing process in good
working order.  The session variable is named as ZAPlock[] with the
array being the random number.  When I submit a lock pattern into the
ZAPform markup like field1,field2=value,field3 it eliminates any
unlisted POST fields and overrides any change values. I guess I'll go
ahead and add pagename in there too.  Should be quite a lock!

However, the ZAPauth is evidently still not working...  The following
conditionals seem to be failing, even though I'm logged in as an
admin...

SDV($ZAPauth[login], "read");
SDV($ZAPauth[admin], "admin");

$HandleActions['zap'] = 'ZAPengine';
function ZAPengine($ZAPflag=0, $pagename, $auth='zap') {
       global ...
       foreach ($_POST as $field => $value) {

if(CondAuth($pagename, $ZAPauth[login])) {  // problem here
               if ($field == "login")  ... continue;
               if ($field == "required") ... continue;
} // ends login fields

if(CondAuth($pagename, $ZAPauth[admin])) {  // problem here
               if ($field == "email") ... continue;
               if ($field == "deletepages") ... continue;
} // ends admin fields

... rest of engine code

Any suggestions?

For review:  it's suppose to allow/disallow certain functions based on
their permissions relevant to the current page.  To allow additional
functions in a form, you just lower the ZAPauth required in a local
config page (for example change $ZAPauth[admin] from 'admin' to 'read'
and user's with read permission can submit an email form).

The CondAuth function though seems to be failing because the actions
aren't being done.

Cheers,
Caveman