[pmwiki-users] "Ghost Pages" in RecentChanges

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Tue Oct 17 10:14:05 CDT 2006

>>> "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> 10/17/2006 10:54 AM >>>
On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 02:47:05PM +0100, Steve Glover wrote:
> No problem. Thinking through what's happening has helped me sort out

> what was going on. On the other hand, I've now been asked if there's
> way we can stop "infrastructure" pages like Documents.GroupAttributes

> showing up in the search or recently changed lists (All the other
groups
> like Main, Site, and PmWiki are hidden from the ordinary users
because
> they're not logged in)....

Sure -- just change the (:searchresults:) directive
(that normally appears on Site.Search) so that it reads

    (:searchresults list=normal:)

This will cause PmWiki to exclude infrastructure pages from
search results output.

Well, I >think< the issue is that he wants to be able to modify what
counts as "infrastructure" pages.

David