[pmwiki-users] RE : Re: RE : search crash

Olivier Citeau ociteau at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 16 09:43:05 CDT 2006

Hi Crisses,
  thank you for your answer, and for your valuable help.

  Yes, i had a uploaded all PmWikiFr.* files from i18n.zip.
  The file "PmWikiFr.NotificationParCourriel" is there but on "wikilib.d" directory, not on "wiki.d". So why does pmwiki search this file in "wiki.d" directory ?

  I did upload the french language, but did not activate it : there is no call to XLPage() in config.php
  So, can I just delete all PmWikiFr.* files ?

  By the way, it means "notify by email", and it has been droppped in the latest i18n.zip file.