[pmwiki-users] Skin for Mobile Browsers

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Thu Oct 12 12:25:11 CDT 2006

Ian,

stuff like this, i.e. whether a list gets displayed horizontally or the
usual way, can be entirely described via CSS, i.e. in the skin file.
Look at this article here:

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/taminglists/

or check out some other PmWiki skins...

The menu items will in any case remain normal lists, i.e.
* item 1
* item 2

etc...

Best,