[pmwiki-users] Update not deleting

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Oct 11 17:45:13 CDT 2006

On 10/11/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 04:16:28PM -0400, The Editor wrote:
> > I have the following lines of code properly being triggered in ZAP and
> > using the proper pagename (I've debugged that far).  Unfortunately it
> > won't delete the page, using UpdatePage.  I get the error message at
> > the bottom.  Is there a proper function to delete the page--and still
> > save the history information? Evidently setting the page text to
> > "delete" doesn't work...
>
> Setting the page text to "delete" should work.  The error message
> you're getting indicates that PmWiki is unable to write to the
> wiki.d/ directory, which indicates a permissions problem somewhere
> on wiki.d/ .
>
> Pm

Not sure what was going on, but it seems to be getting past the error
message now.  However--when I use these lines of code, it gives the
proper message that "Page <Group>.<Name> has been deleted.", but there
on the pagelist, it still exists, and I can browse to it.  Any ideas
why it is not deleting?

Here is the full code.

		if ($field == "destroy") {
			$p = explode(",", $value);