[pmwiki-users] ZAP up and running...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Oct 11 17:16:45 CDT 2006

I've been putting some finishing touches on the ZAP recipe and been
working on getting the ZAP demo site up.  Will not "officially"
release till I'm sure most all is working.  It just takes a lot of
time to test everything--with so many features and possible
configurations.

I'd appreciate anyone that has a minute to stop by and make
suggestions.  WWW.ZAPSITE.ORG.  Also if you find some code somewhere
that doesn't work let me know.  I know there are a few bugs here and
there I'm still trying to "zap", but the hardest part is finding them,
not zapping them.

There are a number of helpful code snippets, though not yet snippets
for all the features. I will add more as I have time, or as there are
requests.  If you have something specific you'd like to try, let me
know and I'll move it up on my to do list.

Till then,

Cheers,
Caveman