[pmwiki-users] Attach: variants

Henrik henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 11 14:55:55 CDT 2006

Thanks Patrick. As usual I'm impressed with the flexibility of PmWiki.
I've just customized the Upload form: $PageUploadFmt=... along with
Site.UploadQuickReference, and chosen an InterMap approach to attachment
repositories (FieldName-Uploads:GroupName/filename.ext) for occasional
outside authors.

General question though: Does Attach: allow the GroupName/PageName
format? Because if NOT, it would be nice to be able to dispense with the
"." in Attach:GroupA./mypicture.jpg, but I'm sure you've thought of this...

- Henrik

-

Henrik Bechmann
www.osscommons.ca