[pmwiki-users] ZIP Engine

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Tue Oct 10 08:30:55 CDT 2006

> From: Neil Herber <nospam at eton.ca>
>
> At 2006-10-10  08:55 AM -0400, The Editor is rumored to have said:
> >You guys are great!  : )  But perhaps I'll just stick with ZIP Forms.
> >Or ZFP--Zip Forms Processor?  I'd rather leave out the cave part...
>
> How about the FAD (form and data) engine?

Crisses suggestion got me started on a bunch of different tracks.  After
thinking about the old-time elixer salesmen focused on the more recently
advertised all-in-one tools.  Not swiss army knives, because that has
been overused and does not lend itself to a good name.  But, instead, I
remembered those ads for products like the Veg-A-Matic, or whatever it
was called, that slices and dices and minces and...  With that in mind,
how about Dat-A-Matic, or just DataMatic?

Pico