[pmwiki-users] ZIP forms engine

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Oct 10 05:31:53 CDT 2006

For what it is worth, I have made a number of additional changes to
the proposed ZIP forms engine.  Namely, renamed all functions to
consistently begin with ZIP, and added configuration variables
required to enable emailing and file management.

There are many other nice features in this version, including
banlists/approvelists, page/log/email merging, and several security
features.  It seems to be working on my home machine just fine, though
I've not finished debugging. Nor have I written up the new
documentation.

Still seeking input as I move to the final stages of finishing this
recipe.  I want this one to be right so no more changes will be needed
for a good long while.  Your input is welcome.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ZipEngine

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  I just counted up the number of blank lines and lines with
comments.  Left my code at 471 lines.  Under 500 still!