[pmwiki-users] cleaning up wiki folder

Henrik henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 9 20:28:27 CDT 2006

Scripts dir contain most of the PmWiki application. You can't remove that.

wikilib.d contains system wiki pages. PmWiki.<pagenames> to the best of
my knowledge are help pages, so in principle you could remove them, but
make a copy in case something goes wrong. Some or most of the rest
(Site....) are expected by the application.

- Henrik