[pmwiki-users] ZIP Engine

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Oct 9 20:21:06 CDT 2006

I've just uploaded the code to the new Zip Engine (formerly FAST Data)
at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ZipEngine where it is displayed
in the page.

It's not fully tested yet, but I uploaded it to offer others a chance
to give suggestions for improving it before I release it as a regular
recipe. Most of the changes are in the code (and unfortunately markup
changes, etc.), not features. I'm really wanting to make this a great
release that won't need to change again soon so the dust really can
settle.  Please supply any suggestions you have now.  Or feel free to
ask questions.

If anyone cares to try and set it up as a class that would be great.
Otherwise I may wait till later to "classify" it.  I'm also thinking
about disabling certain functions by default unless enabled in a
config file (like emailing and file management), but haven't decided
for sure. Any thoughts?

Must run for now.

Cheers,
Caveman