[pmwiki-users] please help me with conceptualize a recipe

JB jbit at ev1.net
Sat Oct 7 23:06:35 CDT 2006

I want to create a recipe to convert a simple table to
table directives.

I envision someone would add a recipe file to the config.php
which would enable someone to type in a url with
"?action=converttable".  This would take the page source,
convert the code, then put it into the edit form. They would
then click "save" to save the changes.  This is similar to
how a restore works and I think it makes sense here too.

I think I need help with 3 things here:

   1) how to add the action "?action=converttable"

   2) how to get the page source code

I could then figure out how to manipulate the
code myself, then,

   3) put the new code into the edit form.