[pmwiki-users] Request input on soon-coming FAST Data release

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Oct 6 17:51:33 CDT 2006

On 10/6/06, Crisses <crisses at kinhost.org> wrote:
>> Thanks Jo. I will follow this suggestion if the recipe gets
>> much bigger. May hold off for now in light of the 1000
>> line cap!!!

> It might be easier to do this while the program is still
> small ;)
>
> Crisses

Glad to hear it is still being described as "small".  I have it all
working at under 500 lines right now.  But will have to slip it over
to add the approve/ban list feature.  Of course I could still say it
is under 500 if I don't count the comments.

Of course, if we add database connectivity...  550?

Cheers,
Caveman