[pmwiki-users] Pagelist definition problem (fixed?)

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Fri Oct 6 15:13:58 CDT 2006

On Oct 6, 2006, at 4:05 PM, Martin Fick wrote:

>> It may also be that the documentation isn't 100%
>> clear about what   "expr" is, does, and when it's
>> required?
>
> While I agree that maybe the docs could use some help,
> I am WELL aware that I need to use expr and even
> understand how it is implemented, I even found a
> serious security bug in it a long while ago, :) (which
> Patrick also fixed a long while ago).  It's just that
> I forget to put it in.

I was looking right at the documentation, though.  Trying to find an
example similar to what I'm doing.  Nothing -- especially because I'm
using fresh & new features.  Where do I put the = or > < when parsing
with basepage?  I can't tell. LOL  I tried all sorts of things and
threw my hands up.

So part of it is that it takes getting used to, part is that the
documentation is lacking, part is that it's an extra obscure step
easily forgotten.

Crisses