[pmwiki-users] AuthUser and Groups

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 11:20:58 CDT 2006

On 10/5/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> At present AuthUser doesn't know how to get group memberships
> from SQL databases -- only from config.php, Site.AuthUser, and
> .htgroup files.   (I don't know if AuthUserDBase supports
> group memberships in an SQL database.)

AuthUserDBase doesn't support it .. yet..  I'm writing that part :)

How does AuthUser get the group membership from apache htaccess?  I
can probably model off that...

> What do the group records in SQL look like?

In my instance, I'm just getting a single name from the database to
use as the group name.  I would like to extend this to be multiple
group names, but baby steps are probably better..

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com