[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2-beta12 - UpdatePage() released

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Oct 4 15:00:16 CDT 2006

On 10/4/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> The UpdatePage line should probably read
>
>     UpdatePage($d, $oldpage, $newpage);
>
> This is probably the error you're getting; since $pagename is
> not defined it means you're trying to write a page with an
> empty pagename (i.e., "wiki.d/").

Arrgh!  Irritates me when I do something dumb.  Thanks Pm!  Works perfect.

By the way I tried that 3-fold security fix we discussed (any thoughts
on it yet?).  Seems to be working seamlessly (no effort required on
the part of the admin).  I noticed when I tried to refresh a form
submission, it fails the test and gives the appropriate error message.
 That's a good sign!

Cheers,
Caveman!