[pmwiki-users] WikiTrail AddDeleteLine

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Oct 4 14:10:41 CDT 2006

I've been following this a bit, and was exciting to get arrays from
forms and templates now available in FAST Data. Thanks for the
inspiration guys. It will add significant new capabilities to that
project.

Had a question though for you Martin about how arrays work with radio
boxes.  For ex:

(:input radio Test[] apple:)Red
(:input radio Test[] banana:)Yellow
(:input radio Test[] grape:)Purple

In my recipe when an array is submitted it automatically changes it to
a csv file, so normally Test would become equal to
"apple,banana,grape".  (Many of my recipe features will take csv
lists).  This works with checkboxes and textboxes fine.

With radio boxes, it allows multiple selection but seems to return
POST[apple] = Red, etc. Not test.  At least that's what it looked like
when I print-r'd $POST.  Can you explain how this works?  Or have a
link to where I could read up more on this?  Also, is there a way
along these lines to enable select boxes with multiple selections
possible?  Seems I heard something about that being possible too...
Thanks!

Cheers,
Caveman