[pmwiki-users] Mailling list Reply-To:

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Oct 4 07:36:40 CDT 2006

On Oct 4, 2006, at 4:12 AM, Nils Knappmeier wrote:

> I wouldn't like this. When I post something to the list, and people
> then I'd like to have a copy of this answer outside of my pmwiki-
> folder.
> Otherwise I probably don't see the answer, because sometimes I just
> mark
> all the new
> pmwiki-mails as read without looking at them to closely.
>
> I wouldn't like to miss any answers to my own posts.

I have any email that mentions "Criss" or "Crisses" skip all my other
email rules that place them in other folders (lists, and some
solicitations), so that they end up directly in my inbox.  99/100
times someone replies to me or talks about me, those names are in
there, it's directly in my Inbox.

I probably should add XES to that ;)

Crisses