[pmwiki-users] Selecting a Wiki engine...

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 3 16:55:25 CDT 2006

Thomas,

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LinksTreeMenu can be any number of
levels (it's client-side javascript processing based on a named
unordered list,  elements of which can be nested to any level with wiki
markup).

It's not autogenerated, but it draws from a standard page name (eg.
$DefaultGroup.FoldersMenu) for its unordered list, which in turn could,
in principle, be generated from something.

dufferinpark.ca is approaching a couple of thousand pages (in a
wikifarm) so I definitely needed something like this...

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann
www.osscommons.ca