[pmwiki-users] PMWiki and Fast Data recipe

Scott Hanselman scott at skhanselman.com
Tue Oct 3 07:45:53 CDT 2006

Hi,

I've been using PMWiki for a short while and really enjoy the wiki way.
The other day I was trying to make a form that would create a new page
on the fly. I'm trying to use the Fast Data recipe and have come up with
the following example, but it doesn't create a new wiki page (however,
the form displays fine):

(:input form:)
(:input hidden action data:)
(:input hidden name="group" value="business":)

Business Name: (:input text "name":)
Address: (:input text "address":)
Website: (:input text "website":)
Email: (:input text "email":)
Phone Number: (:input text "phone":)
Fax Number: (:text "fax":)
rows='15':)(:textareaend:)
(:input submit value="Add New Company":)

(:input hidden makepage Group.Name|group,name:)
(:input end:)

I suspect the problem lies in the (:input hidden makepage
Group.Name|group,name:) line. The documentation states:

makepage*	Group.Name|(opt)Field1,Field2

I'm not sure what I'm missing or doing wrong. Any suggestions?

Much appreciated,

Scott