[pmwiki-users] Selecting a Wiki engine...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Oct 3 00:38:47 CDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 11:52:11PM -0500, Ben Wilson wrote:
> So, in answering your last question first, if
> Pm is abducted by aliens, then PmWiki would likely be maintained.

...perhaps even from a remote planetary system.  :-) :-)

> Pm is the developer for PmWiki, and has been for the past, what, five
> years?

Oh my gosh, yes, it *has* been five years!  I just went through
my email messages to try to definitively find out when I started
PmWiki, and I had apparently started on the code as early as
August 15, 2001.

So, yes, PmWiki recently reached its fifth birthday.
Wow -- I hadn't quite realized that.