[pmwiki-users] mulitple edit problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Oct 2 12:23:36 CDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 10:17:28AM -0700, adam walczak wrote:
>    Wow...that's wierd about the date.  Thanks for your help.  I don't think
>    we can change the date because it is the school's server.

You might want to get the server admin to update the date -- having
a server with its date set that far in the past can cause all sorts
of weird things to happen on the server itself (totally unrelated
to PmWiki).

>    We will try the changing of the config.php script.
>    WIll this have any consequences we may not want?

It will mean that simultaneous edit resolution will be disabled,
so that if two people attempt to edit the same page as the same
time, PmWiki won't notice the conflict and the "latest save wins".

Pm