[pmwiki-users] %newwin%

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon Oct 2 08:00:23 CDT 2006

On Oct 2, 2006, at 8:47 AM, potax flan wrote:

>> I can't reproduce your problem on my own PmWiki site. Have you
>> introduce
>> some tuning in your config.php file ?
>
> not that i am aware of, but i'm pretty newbie, so if anyone can think
> of anything that i might have touched that would make newwin to act
> like that...
>
> else, is there some markup to tell %newwin% to affect only the link
> after it, not the one before it?

To my knowledge it affects all links "on the line"

So I would try
[[firstlink]]\
%newwin%http://secondlink.com

But I can't guarantee that PmWiki doesn't join the lines together
before setting the link style

If you're linking off-site and want ALL off-site links to open in a
new window, there's a recipe for external links in new window in the
Cookbook.

Crisses