[pmwiki-users] Paths

Charles Little clittle at corp.ivs.cc
Sun Oct 1 11:34:30 CDT 2006

Hello-

I'm trying to set a path to include a cookbook in my wiki.  None of the
methods I try work, i.e.

full url: include_once("http://wiki.gamera.cc/cookbook/mediacat.php")

or relative url: include_once("../cookbook/mediacat.php")

I get an error stating that the file could not be found... Etc, etc.

How do I specify a directory?  And instead of putting path/to in all of the
recipes (or perhaps in addition to) perhaps an example would be warranted so
you don't have to answer what I'm sure is a stupid question?

Thanks!

Charles Little | President/Sr. Developer Infinite Visions Studios |
http://corp.ivs.cc
email: clittle at corp.ivs.cc | mobile: (404) 606-0455 | office: (770) 879-3628

...there are no limits...
"How can it be known that what I call knowing is really not knowing and that
what I call not knowing is not really knowing." -Chuang-tzu