[pmwiki-users] including cookbook files in basefarm

Clive Shane Hetherington cc1708 at soul-healer.com
Wed Nov 29 09:43:16 CST 2006

Hi People,

Thanks for the previous heap

At www.wholesoulclients.com/farmbase/pmwiki.php

I have a farm called farmbase which works fine

In my local farm; farm-jeffw as; www.wholesoulclients.com/farm-jeffw/pmwiki.php

Everything seems to work except what is in the cookbook - which I want the
'fields' to use in the base farm! So, the farmconfig.php with;

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();

$FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://www.wholesoulclients.com/farmbase/pub';

must be working fine . . .

But no matter how I put the cookbook/kob.php in farmconfig.php it comes up with
various errors;

## Include a 'kind of blog' reference
include_once(''$FarmD/cookbook/kob.php'');

GIVES THIS ERROR
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in
/home/wholesou/public_html/wholesoulclients/farmbase/local/farmconfig.php on line 12

## Include a 'kind of blog' reference
include_once('$FarmD/cookbook/kob.php');

GIVES THESE ERRORS
Warning: main($FarmD/cookbook/kob.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in
/home/wholesou/public_html/wholesoulclients/farmbase/local/farmconfig.php on line 12

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '$FarmD/cookbook/kob.php' for
inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/wholesou/public_html/wholesoulclients/farmbase/local/farmconfig.php on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/home/wholesou/public_html/wholesoulclients/farmbase/local/farmconfig.php:12) in
/home/wholesou/public_html/wholesoulclients/farmbase/pmwiki.php on line 884

No matter what combination - with or without two '', FarmD or not, direct url
include_once or include I get one or the other of these errors. This is very
confusing. Do I need to somehow set $FarmD ? although the doc says that this is
done by the software.

any help greatly appreciated

Clive