[pmwiki-users] authuser questions

Hans Huijgen lighans at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 05:52:00 CST 2006

Dear users,

For the wikifarm pws.fali.nl I would like to have the following settings.
-students who have acces to only one group in a farm.
-teachers who have acces to everything, accept Site.

I want to use Site.AuthUser as much as possible. I prefer to have
total acces via AuthUser and prevent using =attr, because that doesn't
give me an overview. Or am I forced to? As far as I understand I can
not assign a Group.Group to a group of users something like:
@PWST jan, jordi --> PWST
(I made a group @PWST, which is a group of students. And I want them
only have to be able to edit the group
http://pws.fali.nl/index.php/PWST )

Quite confusing stuff. group and group is not always the same.....(-;

Hans