[pmwiki-users] Newbie Installation Question

Tue Nov 28 22:02:41 CST 2006

Hi:

I think I've got PM wiki installed and configured. I'm using it
primarily as a lightweight CMS. I'd appreciate anyone's comments on the
installation/configuration of the PM wiki, before I switch over to the
wiki.
the address is www.keystoneradio.com/wiki/pmwiki.php .
I'm using both Google Adsense and Google Analytics to track things and
make money for a cup of coffee a month (Cheap coffee...)

When everything is fixed, I'll change the index.html to point to the php
file.

Thanks

Dave