[pmwiki-users] Comments

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Nov 27 05:34:35 CST 2006

Monday, November 27, 2006, 11:03:27 AM, Mark wrote:

> Have a look at what I mean

> http://www.ruthtrumpold.id.au/itgswiki/pmwiki.php

> Make a comment, submit and it will post it on that page as well as all the
> others in my wiki?

> I want my students to  make comments or 'discuss' the content.

> I am not sure if I want the comments on the same page as the wikipage or on
> a different page linked to that wikipage (like wikipedia)

Oh, it looks like you are using the "Comments" recipe, yes?

I am not familiar with this script.

I have only used Commentboxplus, which lets you add a (:commentbox:)
or (:commentboxchrono:) markup (for chronological order of comments.
I use it on single pages, or on a GroupFooter page for automatic
inclusion in all group pages. Comments will be stored by default on
the same page, which is the easiest solution. But it is possible to se
tup separate comments pages, eithe rin the same group, or in a
dedicated Comments group. The latter I done developing BlogSimple.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CommentBoxPlus
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/BlogSimple

Hans