[pmwiki-users] Comments

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Nov 27 04:45:01 CST 2006

> Mark Trumpold napsal(a):
> > Hi
> >
> > I noticed that when a comment is made it goes on to every other page
> > in the wiki?
> >
> > I would like to set up comments/discussion specific to that page.
> >
> > I am not sure if I want the comments on the same page or not? Is there
> > a way to add a link to a discussion or comments page.
> >
> > Maybe I could have a small comment box on the top or bottom of the
> > page as a notification that some content or the like should be changed
> > then people can go to the discussion/comments page to discuss or make
> > suggestions. (I think wikipedia has something like that)
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Mark

If you look at www.zapsite.org in the snippets section, you'll notice
each page has a make comment, and a show/hide comments link, plus a
small number in parenthesis telling how many comments exist for that
page.  This allows visitors to ask questions or make comments of
individual snippets.  If this is what you are looking for I could send
you the code.  It's all in one groupfooter. Oh, and a pagelist
template...

Cheers,
Caveman