[pmwiki-users] Comments

Mark Trumpold mtrumpol at cacegypt.org
Mon Nov 27 01:24:25 CST 2006

Hi

I noticed that when a comment is made it goes on to every other page in the
wiki?

I would like to set up comments/discussion specific to that page.

I am not sure if I want the comments on the same page or not? Is there a way
to add a link to a discussion or comments page.

Maybe I could have a small comment box on the top or bottom of the page as a
notification that some content or the like should be changed then people can
go to the discussion/comments page to discuss or make suggestions. (I think
wikipedia has something like that)

Thanks

Mark