[pmwiki-users] How to retrieve the value of a Page Text Variable {Group/PageName$:Var} from a cookbook ?

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Sat Nov 25 15:41:43 CST 2006

> You need to be very precise with what you feed it.

Try something like:

Thanks again for your help.

I am trying to get this to work in a cookbook/recipe :

if (PageTextVar("Site.MyRecipeConfigurationdata", "EnableSomething") == "1")
   {
   }

and I cannot get the condition to be true, while I can retrieve the value of
EnableSomething in another page with the
{Site/MyRecipeConfigurationdata$:EnableSomething} markup.

Any clue would be appreciated...

Christophe