[pmwiki-users] AuthUser-DBase

Lawrie McLeod me at lawriemcleod.com
Fri Nov 24 21:31:07 CST 2006

Hello

I'm attempting to pull user accounts/passwords from a mySQL database to use
in my pmwiki installation.

I have followed the steps described by AuthUser-Dbase and have added the
following to the local/config.php file (passwords replaced with *):

## Create a database connection for adodb-connect.php

$Databases['dbase_usrs'] = array(

 'driver' => 'mysql',

 'hostname' => 'localhost',

 'database' => 'sourcera_sourceradio',

 'username' => 'sourcera_sourcer',

 'password' => '********');

#

// which table contains the username & password data?

$AUDBaseTable['database'] = 'sourcera_sourceradio';

$AUDBaseTable['user_table'] = 'sfm_users';

#

$AUDBaseTable['user_field'] = 'username';

$AUDBaseTable['pw_field']   = 'password';

#

// which password encryption scheme to use

// normally "md5" or "sha1".

// May also be admin-defined function; use the name of the function,

// and define the function in config.php

$AUDBaseTable['encrypt_f'] = 'md5';

include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/AuthUserDbase-2.0.0.php");

# Must be at the end!!!!!!

include_once('scripts/authuser.php');

I have also added this in Site.AuthUser:

AUD: required for AuthUserDatabase

However, when setting a password via the action=attr page, and then
reloading it and typing a valid user, I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: adodbconnect() in
/home/sourcera/public_html/members/wiki/pmwiki-2.1.26/cookbook/AuthUserDbase
-2.0.0.php on line 280

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Lawrie