[pmwiki-users] Is there any way to have more than one shared directory?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Nov 24 20:56:47 CST 2006

On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 06:23:36PM -0600, JB wrote:
> >> Is there any way to have more than one shared directory?
> >>
> >> I want one for my farm and one specifically just for a
> >> set of three wikis in the same farm.
> >
> > Sure.  Just create as many shared directories as you want,
> > and configure them into $WikiLibDirs (as identified
> > in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SharedPages ).
>

> Let me rephrase this:
>
> Is there any way to have more than one writeable shared directory?
>
> The variable $LockFile is not an array (that I know of).

    $LockFile = "$FarmD/shared.d/.flock";
    $WikiLibDirs = array(
      &$WikiDir,
      new PageStore('$FarmD/shared-1.d/$FullName', 1),  # first shared dir
      new PageStore('$FarmD/shared-2.d/$FullName', 1),  # second shared dir
      new PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/$FullName'));

When a page is written, it will go back into whatever shared-?.d/
directory it currently exists in.  If it's a new page or
a page from wikilib.d/, then it'll go into $WikiDir.