[pmwiki-users] bug with @_site_AUTH pseudo-passwords and

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 02:30:40 CST 2006

I first got this issue on 2.1.12 and Patrick solved it in 2.1.15
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/30610/focus=30610)

Later, after upgrading to 2.1.26,  I found that the "issue" has come
back. Since Patrick said that it is working the way it should
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/33563), I
gave away and choose an other solution.

JF