[pmwiki-users] problems with CreditBlock

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 05:55:18 CST 2006

Wednesday, November 22, 2006, 11:47:25 AM, Florian wrote:

> But this would mean, that this feature does only work if the user
> has his Porfilepage created. I disabled links, but obviously, if the
> profilpage doesn't exist, a link is shown.
> I don't understand how the script detects the original author. Is
> there a way to make this independently of the Profiles area?
> And the syntax doesn't seem to be correct neither, since .<br /> and <a href=“ are shown.

Florian, I don't know either and can't delve into it right now.
My previous advise was lacking, as it is plain that the variable
delivers HTML output, for use in a skin template file.
By making it a page variable the function should really create wiki
markup, not HTML. So it needs a lot of change to make it work as you
would like. And how it looks for previousd authors I don't know.

Have a lovely day!

Hans