[pmwiki-users] problems with CreditBlock

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 04:58:43 CST 2006

Wednesday, November 22, 2006, 10:51:07 AM, Florian wrote:

> i'm trying to implement the recipe CreditBlock, because it would be a great feature, if it
> worked correctly. After struggling through the installation
> resulting in no error messages i have
> the problem that the creditblock isn't shown. i tried to include $CreditBlock into my GroupHeader
> like this {*$CreditBlock} But nothing is shown,even after editing a page. Has anybody mage
> similar experiences or knows what the problem might be?

I have not used the script, but just looked at the code now:
$CreditBlock is a variable to be used inside the skin template.
It is not set as a page variable.
You could perhaps make it into a page variable, by adding to the
script:

$FmtPV['$CreditBlock'] = 'CreditMakeCreditBlock($pagename)';

Then you could use {*$CreditBlock} in a GroupHeader I think (not
tried).

Hans