[pmwiki-users] Skin RoseTrellis update

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Tue Nov 21 11:16:23 CST 2006

Version 4 has been uploaded to pmwiki.org and is ready for activation.
Should look a lot better, as I've fixed the side-bar formatting issue
and the site name is no longer hard-coded.

This skin is designed for CMS applications. Site.PageActions does not
appear in the skin, but can be included in the sidebar. I use the
following code to show those links only to logged-in users, and
Login/Logout links. Note: using AuthUser. The (:if:) statement needs
slight modification if using a different authentication method.

Sample site is www.cricket.onebit.ca.

 >>center<<
(:if authid:)
%sidehead%User: {$AuthId}

[[{*$FullName}?action=logout|Logout]]\\
(:if auth edit:)
[[{*$FullName}?action=edit|Edit]]\\
(:if auth admin:)
[[{*$FullName}?action=attr|Page Password]]\\
[[Site.Site|Site Admin]]\\
(:if !authid:)
[[{*$FullName}?action=login|Login]]
(:if authid:)